Why the salty air is good?
The healing powers of salt air have been known since ancient times. It can be used during pregnancy and from early childhood to treat respiratory infections, asthma, allergies and skin problems, as well as for stress relief.
The positive properties and benefits of salt caves have been proven by numerous studies, particularly in chronic bronchitis and other respiratory conditions. Salt air has an anti-inflammatory effect when inhaled. The salt crystals inhaled help to self-clean the respiratory passages. Chronic respiratory diseases, bronchitis, colds, sore throats and sinusitis can be cured in the special microclimate. The anti-inflammatory effect mentioned above is not only effective internally, but also externally, for the treatment of certain skin diseases: psoriasis, eczema, allergic skin diseases.
The salt cabin can be compared to a sauna, but the difference is that it is not the heat but the composition of the air that helps to keep you healthy. The walls of the salt cabin are covered with rock salt, creating the microclimate of a salt cave. The temperature is 20-24°C and the relative humidity is 55-60% (webbeteg.hu).
Opening hours of the salt cave: every day of the year, the same as the Thermal Baths.
Use of the cabin
The air-conditioning solution evaporates naturally from the containers and the salt bricks. This creates the microclimate of natural salt mines and salt caves in the salt room. The air purifying solution also attracts invisible airborne pollutants, binds them and kills bacteria and fungi. Inhaling clean air, free of dust, pollen, salt and minerals, is a real relief for people suffering from asthma, allergies and other respiratory diseases.
- The salt cabin can only be used with a dry body and in dry swimwear.
- Do not engage in any disturbing activities while using the salt cabin!
- Exercises and other intensive movements should not be performed while using the salt cabin.
- Do not touch or move the salt blocks or salt bricks!
- It is forbidden to remove the salt blocks from the salt shelves or to take them out of the salt chamber!
- After using the salt cabin, it is recommended to drink 2-4 dl of water.