The jegy.aquaticum.hu online ticketing system is suitable for the online sale of tickets (hereinafter: tickets) entitling the holder to attend events, events (hereinafter: events) and/or services (hereinafter: tickets) and gift vouchers (hereinafter: gift vouchers) (collectively: products). The present General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "GTC") set out the general terms and conditions for the online sale and use of events organised by Aquaticum Debrecen Ltd. The GTC shall apply to the use of the System, to purchases and to all e-commerce transactions between the Parties as defined in this Agreement.
I. General provisions
1. Upon payment of the purchase price of the tickets offered for sale by the Service Provider, a sales contract is concluded between the Service Provider and the Customer (hereinafter referred to as the Customer) under the terms and conditions described in these GTC, and the tickets and other products are sold by the Service Provider to the Customer.
3. The Service Provider is free to change the provisions of these GTC, the range of products sold, purchase price, deadlines, etc. The change is effective from the date of publication on the website. The changes do not affect the concluded contracts (confirmed purchases).
4. Anyone (natural or legal person) is entitled to make a purchase on the website in the manner set out in the GTC.
6. The purchase on the Internet is considered a contract concluded but not in writing, the contract is concluded in Hungarian and is governed by the law of Hungary. This document will not be filed electronically and cannot be retrieved later. The parties agree that any communication between the Service Provider and the Customer as a user at the email address provided during the purchase shall be deemed to be a written communication.
7. Any deviation from the GTC may only be agreed in writing signed by both parties.
8. The contract between the Service Provider and the Customer is concluded for a limited period of time, the duration of which lasts until the date of use of the purchased product (i.e. until the start of use in case of the service provided with the purchased ticket or gift voucher).
9. Details about the products, the range of services available and information about the events are available on the Service Provider's website https://aquaticum.hu or directly in the product description in the ticketing system.
10. The Service Provider declares that in respect of its commercial practices towards consumers it is subject to the provisions of the Code of Ethics of Debreceni Vagyonkezelő Zrt. and its member companies in force at any time.
11. The Service Provider is responsible for the service used and for the compliance of the online ticketing system. If you have any questions regarding the operation of the website, please contact us via our contact details.
Event organiser details:
Company name: Aquaticum Debrecen Ltd.
Head office: 4032 Debrecen, Nagyerdei park l.
Tax number: 11152266-2-09
Representative: managing director Lajos Fazekas
Company registration number: 09 09 002758
Contact details, customer service:
Postal address: 4032 Debrecen, Nagyerdei park l.
Phone number: +36 52 514 174 (working days: 9.00-16.00)
Ticket sales page: jegy.aquaticum.hu
Ticket price: the price of the admission ticket and other products is the gross amount paid by the Customer, including VAT if it is not exempt from VAT.
Buyer: the natural or legal person who actually purchases the Tickets offered for sale on the ticketing platform available in the System
Visitor: a natural person who attends the event as an authorised participant.
System: the online ticketing system jegy.aquaticum.hu, owned and operated by the Service Provider, is suitable for the sale of tickets, passes and gift tickets for various events and for the Service Provider's basic services.
Electronic invoice service provider: billingo.hu, operator: Octonull Kft., registered office: 1133 Budapest, Árbóc utca 6. 3rd floor, tax number: 25073364-2-41, company registration number: 01-09-198177
Online payment service provider: BIG FISH Payment Services Ltd., registered office: 1066 Budapest, Nyugati tér 1-2.; company registration number: 01-09-325828 - Online payment service provider used by the Service Provider under a separate contract.
III. Online ticket sales
1. Registration is not required to view the content of the website or to purchase tickets. The Customer is entitled to purchase tickets if he/she voluntarily provides his/her details in the "Cashier" interface. The Customer may purchase Tickets by entering into the GTC electronically. The System does not sell any products that require a licence.
2. The data provided during the purchase are suitable for the identification of the Customer, the Service Provider does not verify the authenticity of the data provided, the age of the user, but informs that there may be events and programs where participation is subject to the fulfilment of a certain condition or age. The Customer declares that the data recorded by him/her are true, and the Service Provider excludes its liability for any damage caused by incorrect, inaccurate or untrue data recorded during the purchase.
3. Tickets are freely transferable, unless otherwise provided by the Service Provider in connection with the event in question. This will be communicated to Customers in advance on the information page of the event. In the case of events and programmes where the tickets are issued on a personal basis and are non-transferable, the Service Provider is entitled to verify the Customer's details when the ticket is used (at the time of entry).
4. In connection with the use of the tickets, a legal relationship is established between the natural person presenting the ticket and the Service Provider. The terms and conditions of the legal relationship may be defined by the Service Provider by providing rules and regulations on its website.
5. Data to be recorded when purchasing tickets online
- Personal data: name, email address, telephone number
- Billing information: name, country, postcode, city, street, house number
- Entitlement to a discount (if this is provided for the event in question)
6. The purchase is valid only if the Buyer has provided all the information that is required to be filled in.
7. If the ticket entitles the holder to a discount (e.g. child discount) or applies to a certain group of users (e.g. pensioner ticket), the eligibility is not checked when the ticket is purchased online. At the time of admission, the Service Provider is entitled to check the eligibility of the ticket user for the discount. The Service Provider may prevent the entry of unauthorised users of the discount at the time of admission or require the user to pay the difference in the ticket price on the spot. In the event of such a problem, the ticket cannot be refunded.
8. The Service Provider may reject the Customer's order in justified cases if false or incomplete data is recorded or if any misuse of the System occurs.
9. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the provision of incorrect, erroneous or false data during the purchase.
How to buy
1. In the "Cashier" interface, please enter the necessary data for your purchase: personal data, billing data, check the selected ticket types and the number of tickets.
3. Then pay for the selected tickets by credit card, the system will redirect the Customer to the website of the payment system that corresponds to the chosen payment method.
4. After a successful payment, we will send you a system message by e-mail, including the electronic ticket that entitles you to access and the invoice. Delivery of the electronic ticket is not possible, it will be delivered electronically by the Service Provider.
5. The purchase can be cancelled at any time before pressing the "Pay" button without any consequences.
6. In the case of Internet purchases, the Customer's order must be confirmed within 48 hours. The system will send the electronic confirmation of the purchase to the Customer in real time, practically immediately after the successful payment. If you do not receive an email confirming the successful purchase in your mailbox within 1 hour from the date of purchase, please contact the Customer Service Department of the Service Provider.
7. The system will send an automatic confirmation e-mail confirming the purchase to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. The Buyer shall be liable for any damage resulting from the incorrect e-mail address. If you notice any errors during the transaction, please contact our customer support.
8. No natural person under the age of 16 may make purchases on the website.
9. The Service Provider reserves the right to refuse the Customer's order in justified cases, in particular in the event of false or incomplete data or any misuse of the system or the tickets.
10. The Service Provider shall store the electronic receipts of the purchase electronically.
11. The prices indicated on the website are determined by the Service Provider, the Ticket Prices are gross prices, which are expressed in HUF and include the amount of VAT applicable at the time. The ticket price may include handling charges which will be indicated separately in each case during the purchase process.
12. The invoice for the purchase of tickets shall be issued by the Service Provider, which shall keep the invoices in electronic form.
13. The Buyer acknowledges that the invoice data cannot be subsequently amended. The electronic invoice is a document in pdf format, electronically signed by the Supplier, time-stamped and in compliance with the applicable accounting legislation. If you have encountered an error during the payment process, please call our customer service.
1. During the online purchase, the System generates a unique identifier for each ticket.
2. The ticket will be sent electronically to the Buyer's email address, including the purchase details and the QR code identifying the ticket. The entry to the event is subject to the identification of the Ticket Purchaser or Visitor, which can be done by presenting the QR code or, if necessary, by identifying the registrant (name and associated city).
3. Please present the QR code (either electronically or on paper) at the entrance of the event venue. It is the responsibility of the Ticket Purchaser or Visitor to present the corresponding unique identification. The Ticket Purchaser as a consumer acknowledges that the ticket is for presentation. Access to the event or programme is granted within the timeframe and under the conditions specified for the ticket purchased.
4. At the entrance to the event, the Service Provider's staff will issue the wristband/watch entitling to participate in the event or programme to the first person to present the certificate containing the code. A QR code can be used once and the first unique QR code used is the original ticket.
5. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any misuse.
IV. Secure electronic payment
1. Online ticket purchase is done by electronic payment. In this case, the Service Provider's contractual partner (bank, payment service provider) provides the secure payment interface and defines the online purchase procedure and the necessary data.
2. The SimplePay online payment system brochure issued by the credit card acquirer is available on the SimplePay website: http://simplepartner.hu/PaymentService/Fizetesi_tajekoztato.pdf The Customer must also accept the Simplepay Data Transfer Declaration in the payment process.
3. For payment by card, the Customer's internet browser must support SSL encryption.
4. Electronic payment allows the Customer to shop conveniently and securely. After ordering the selected tickets, the Customer will be redirected to the Bank's website where he/she can pay with his/her credit card through the encrypted transaction currently considered the most secure by the Bank. All our customers have to do is click on the payment button and enter their card number, expiry date and three-digit security code on the Bank's payment server.
5. The Service Provider will not be informed of the data related to the payment by credit card (card number, password), which will be accessed only by the Bank.
6. The Bank will issue an authorisation number for the transaction following a successful purchase. Please keep the transaction details related to the payment, which you should write down or print the whole page (transaction ID, authorisation number).
7. In the event of an unsuccessful transaction, the Bank will send an error message stating the reason for the error.
8. The value of the ticket(s) purchased, the amount paid will be blocked immediately on your card account. Confirmation of the ticket(s) ordered will be sent by email to the email address you have provided after successful payment confirmation from the Bank. The Customer is liable for any damages resulting from incorrect email address.
9. In the case of payment by credit card, after the successful transaction, which means acceptance of the credit card after verification of its validity and the collateral, the Bank will debit the Cardholder's account with the value of the goods or services.
10. If you click on the "Back/Back" or "Refresh" button on the bank payment page or close the browser window before being redirected back to the website, the payment is considered unsuccessful. Make sure that your confidential card details are never accessed by unauthorised persons.
11. If you would like to know more about the outcome of the transaction, or if it is unsuccessful, the reason for the failure, please contact your account management bank.
12. The Service Provider is not liable for any errors that may occur during the bank payment.
The Bank's internet payment system allows the use of Mastercard/Maestro, VISA and VISA Electron (Electron only if authorised by the issuing bank) cards of the VISA product family, as well as payments via a web card suitable for internet use. Please check with your bank whether your card can be used for purchases made over the Internet. There are no age or country restrictions.
SSL is an abbreviation for Secure Sockets Layer, the accepted encryption method. The payment system has a 128-bit encryption key that protects the communication channel. The browser program used by the Buyer encrypts the cardholder's data before sending it to the Bank using SSL, so that it is encrypted and cannot be read by unauthorised persons.
1. The Service Provider is responsible for the performance of the Service in accordance with the data provided by the Customer. The Service Provider excludes any liability for damage resulting from the provision of incorrect, incorrect or false data or e-mail addresses by the Customer during the online ticket purchase, but may claim compensation from the Customer for any damage incurred in this connection.
2. The Service Provider and its partners shall endeavour to ensure the error-free and uninterrupted operation of the website and the system. Due to the characteristics of the Internet, the continuous operation and access to the website may be interrupted despite the prior knowledge and intent of the Service Provider. If necessary, the Service Provider is entitled to partially or completely suspend the availability of the website or some of its functions for system maintenance or other security reasons without any prior information or notification to the Customer.
3. The Service Provider and its partners shall be liable only for damages caused by unlawful conduct attributable to the Service Provider(s) in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code. The extent of liability shall not exceed the value of the transaction related to the purchase of the ticket. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any errors that may occur during the bank payment. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any damage caused by the Customer or by the contractual or unlawful acts or omissions of third parties.
VI. Right to Withdraw from the Purchase
1. Pursuant to Government Decree 45/2014 (26.II.) regulating distance contracts - on the detailed rules of contracts between consumers and businesses - the provisions of this section apply only to customers who are consumers. The provisions of the Civil Code. Pursuant to Article 8:1 (1) of the Consumer Protection Act, a consumer is a natural person acting outside the scope of his/her profession, self-employment or business activity.
2. The Customer may not exercise his/her right of withdrawal or right of termination pursuant to Article 29 (1) l) of Government Decree 45/2014 (II.26.) if the ticket for the event is valid for a specific date (specific day, deadline). In this case, the Service Provider is not entitled to return the Ticket or refund the value of the purchase (except in the case of non-attendance of the event). Further conditions for the exercise of the consumer's right of withdrawal and termination are set out in Government Decree 45/2014 (II.26.).
3. Redemption of tickets Buyers will be refunded the ticket price if the event is cancelled, i.e. if it does not take place on the date announced in advance or later. The Buyer may also claim a refund if the event is rescheduled at a time that is not convenient for the Buyer. The Customer may also claim a refund of the ticket price if another programme is organised instead of the advertised programme and the Customer does not wish to participate in it.
4. The Service Provider shall make all reasonable efforts to inform the Customer and facilitate the redemption of the tickets in the event of the event being cancelled. In the event of the event being cancelled, the process, method and other conditions for the redemption of tickets shall be determined by the Service Provider and the Service Provider shall be responsible for its implementation. The Service Provider shall not be obliged to redeem the tickets or refund the purchase price.
5. Tickets cannot be refunded in cases other than cancellation of the event.
6. Customers may request the return of tickets due to other circumstances, which the Service Provider is entitled to decide on the basis of the Customer's individual request. Please contact the Service Provider's customer service if you have such a request. The Supplier will respond to the Customer's request by email within 4 working days at the latest.
7. The parties shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by war, insurrection, terrorist act, strike, accident, fire, blockade, flood, epidemic, natural disaster, severe energy supply disruption or other unforeseeable and unavoidable hindrance, if it is the result of the above events. Should the event fail due to these circumstances, the Supplier shall notify the Customers as soon as possible. The Supplier may, at its discretion, reschedule the cancelled event at a later date. The Supplier shall decide on the compensation of the Customers.
The Service Provider reserves the right to modify the website, the ticketing system and any part thereof and the content displayed thereon. The content on the website is protected by copyright in its entirety. The downloading, electronic storage, processing and sale of the content or any part of the content of the website without the written consent of the Service Provider is prohibited.
VIII. Complaints handling
1. The Service Provider and its partners shall endeavour to provide visitors to the website with complete information.
2. If the Customer still has any complaint regarding the use of the website, the online ticketing contract or its performance, he/she may communicate his/her complaint to the Service Provider's customer service by e-mail, postal mail or telephone.
3. In the event of a verbal complaint, the Service Provider shall investigate the complaint as soon as possible and take the necessary steps or remedy the complaint. If the Customer does not agree with the handling of the complaint or if it is not possible to investigate the complaint immediately, the Service Provider shall record the complaint and send a copy of the record to the Customer.
4. The Service Provider will examine the written complaint and send a written reply to the Customer within 30 days. If the Service Provider rejects the complaint, it shall state the reasons for its position. A copy of the reply shall be kept by the Service Provider for 3 years and shall be presented to the supervisory authorities upon request. The description of the complaint shall include the contact details of the complainant and a detailed and precise description of the facts on which the complaint is based.
5. In order to solve a consumer protection problem, the consumer can turn to the following institutions: the consumer protection authority, the conciliation body and, in the case of cross-border consumer disputes, the European Consumer Centre.
6. The consumer may contact the consumer protection authority in case of any consumer protection problem. The consumer protection authority acts on request or ex officio.
The consumer protection authority is the government agency.
The contact details of the consumer protection authority can be found at http://www.kormanyhivatal.hu/hu.
Pursuant to Government Decree 387/2016 (XII. 2.) on the designation of the consumer protection authority, the district office and the district office of the county seat shall act in first instance in administrative authority matters, and the Pest County Government Office shall act in second instance in matters of national jurisdiction.
Contact details of the district offices: http://jarasinfo.gov.hu
In the event of a consumer complaint, please contact the service provider by email or telephone customer service!
7. Possibility to appeal to the Conciliation Body
The consumer's individual case is handled by the Conciliation Board, in which case the consumer protection authority refers the applicant's case to the Conciliation Board.
The Conciliation Board is competent to settle out-of-court disputes between consumers and businesses (consumer disputes) concerning the quality and safety of products, the application of product liability rules, the quality of service, and the conclusion and performance of contracts between the parties. In order to settle a consumer dispute amicably out of court, the Customer may initiate proceedings at the conciliation body of the professional chamber of the Service Provider's seat.
For the purposes of the rules on the conciliation body, a consumer is also a civil organisation, church, condominium, housing association, micro, small and medium-sized enterprise, as defined in a separate law, who buys, orders, receives, uses, makes use of goods or is the recipient of commercial communication or offer in connection with goods.
The Service Provider shall ensure its cooperation in the conciliation procedure of the consumer dispute resolution body.
Hajdú-Bihar County Arbitration Board
Headquarters: 4025 Debrecen, Petőfi tér 10.
Office location: 4025 Debrecen Vörösmarty u. 13-15.
Telephone: 06-52-500-710, 06-52-500-745
Contact details of other Conciliation Bodies:
8. EU Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform
Based on Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22/EC (Consumer Online Dispute Resolution Directive), the European Commission has established the online dispute resolution platform. The aim of the platform is to provide independent, impartial, fast and efficient out-of-court online dispute resolution for disputes between consumers and traders.
The online dispute resolution platform is available free of charge in all official EU languages, including Hungarian, at https://ec.europa.eu/odr. Consumers can submit their complaints electronically after registering on the platform.
Contact details of the national OVR contact point: European Consumer Centre - Ministry of Innovation and Technology 1440 Budapest Pf. 1. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com - phone 06-1-896-77-47.
IX. Warranty, guarantee
Pursuant to Government Decree 151/2003 (22.IX.) and its annex, the sold range of products is not covered by warranty.
At the event, participants may also purchase products and services that are not provided by the Service Provider but by other contractual partners. In such cases, the contract is concluded directly between the Consumer and the Contractual Partner, and the rights and obligations arising from the legal relationship are directly theirs.
The liability for warranty and guarantee is governed by the Civil Code and Decree 49/2003 (VII.30.) GKM. The current legislation on consumer protection is available on the websites of the National Consumer Protection Association and the National Consumer Protection Authority.
X. Data protection
The protection of your personal data is a priority for the Service Provider and its partners. We comply with the applicable European Union and Hungarian data protection regulations when processing personally identifiable information that is required when using our website.
The Service Provider processes the Customer's data primarily for the purpose of fulfilling the contract for the purchase of the ticket. Information on data processing for purposes other than ticket sales is provided in the Data Processing Information.
Your data will be treated confidentially and will not be disclosed to third parties unless this is necessary for the performance of the contract (e.g. email server). Our staff and partners owe us a duty of confidentiality. Our detailed privacy notice is available here.
XI. Other provisions
The Service Provider reserves the right to unilaterally modify these GTC, which modifications shall enter into force on the date of publication on the website. The Service Provider is obliged to ensure that the programmes are carried out in accordance with the advertised conditions. The Service Provider reserves the right to modify its events and programmes, in particular to unilaterally change the dates of individual events within the event. The Service Provider will publish information on the website and/or on its Facebook community page.
The Service Provider and the Ticket Purchaser or Visitor shall try to settle their disputes amicably. The parties stipulate the exclusive jurisdiction of the Budapest District Administrative and Labour Court and the Metropolitan Court of Budapest, taking into account the rules of jurisdiction, for any disputes within the scope of these GTC that cannot be settled by agreement within 30 (thirty) calendar days.
Issues not regulated in the present GTC shall be governed by Hungarian law, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act on the Protection of the Rights of the Child and the Government Decree No. 45/2014.