If you're looking for the perfect experience for your kids to meet Santa this year, you've come to the right place.
This year, Santa Claus will be visiting the Aquaticum to meet the most skilful swimmers and sliders. But there's no shortage of caroling either, because without "Fluffy Fluffy", Santa won't know exactly where to come. Children who visit us can enjoy a full day of unadulterated family fun and lots of Advent and Santa Claus-related activities. We want to make the first Sunday of Advent even better. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Join us as we get in the mood for the most wonderful time of the year!
What we are waiting for you with:
- 11:00-12:00 Gingerbread decorating
- From 11:00 to 13:00 the children's favourite friends will be with us, in real life: Olaf and Mickey Mouse, and of course Bubu will be with the children7
- Santa's Corner with giant candy canes, lollipops and Christmas baubles, where you can take photos with your favourite characters
- 13.30 - 14-30 Uncle Tibi plays guitar
After the morning activities, we will prepare for the arrival of Uncle Santa Claus in the afternoon. Tibor Réti will help us, and for the children it's just Uncle Tibi. Accompanied by his guitar, we will sing our Santa Claus songs while the children can enjoy a dip in the pool.
- 14:30 - 15:30 Finally, the long-awaited Santa Claus arrives, bringing all the children a little surprise in his sack.
- 15:30-17:00 Craft corner
(Separate pictures of the children will be taken when you receive your parcel. These pictures will be emailed to parents after the event.)
If you don't want to miss out on a really exciting and fun-filled first Advent weekend and Santa's Party, buy your tickets online:
Please note that we reserve the right to change the programme! Please note, dear guests, that images and videos are taken for advertising purposes. By participating you acknowledge that audio and video recordings may be made by the organisers.