"Indian Summer" Family Day
- 13:30 Aquafitness
- 14:00-14:30 Indian headdress making on the platform next to the wave pool
- 14:30-16:00 Family adventure tour
1. testing the senses of the little Indians- eye contact then object recognition, sound recognition, smell recognition
2. Indian warrior training- Indian log walking-obstacle course, tomahawk throwing-targeting game, building a tower out of a glass
3. tribal chief's council- fire pit building, family brain teaser and coded puzzle solving, "house puzzle" puzzle time,
4. swim over to Indian land- float the family on an inflatable island in the wave pool
5. family picnic over the fire pit - eating contest
- 16:00 Announcement of results - Tribal Dance Procedure
- 16:00-16:30 Balloon corner: learning to make sword and balloon flowers
- 16:30-17:00 Water races for the family
Location: Indoor Aaquapark
We reserve the right to change the programme.
Please note that the event will be filmed for promotional purposes. By attending the event you acknowledge that audio and video recordings may be made by the organisers.